Wednesday, September 18, 2013

bacchanalia

I'm loving September's Collabor88 and The Seasons Story a lot more than the Arcade for some reason. Too burnt out from gatchas I think; those things just cause way too much anxiety. It's like gambling at the slot machine, which as a nervous/paranoid person I love and fear in equal measures. Anyway, I'm just loving the beginning of fall because it means a lot more demure looks will be available. Plus this Bacchus-inspired hair from D!va and velvety-soft Al Vulo! Berry skin just put me into the fall-weather mood.

One negative about these Cashmere & Keane flatforms was that the alpha &/or foot shaper was a little wonky so I used the ones for my Monso oxfords instead. I guess if you own any other oxfords or low sneakers you can easily substitute out parts of this that don't work well. Honestly, I don't know if this is something that just happened to me or what. These were from Fi*Friday so at L$55 they were worth the jerry rigging. 




the look;

body;
Hair - [D!va] - Kalli2 in Citrine The Seasons Story *NEW*
Skin&Appliers - [Al Vulo!] - Berry in Sunkissed The Seasons Story *NEW*
Eyes - [Crash Republic] - Melanie eyes green
Moles - [Essences] - beauty marks
Eyelashes - [S@R] - Volume black
Teeth- [PXL] - openmouth pro
Shape - my own

clothing;
Top - [tres blah] - Short Sleeve Blouse ~ Collabor88 *NEW*
Pants - [B.C.C.] - Scarlett Pants The Seasons Story *NEW*
Shoes - [Cashmere&Keane] - Dread Platform

accessories;
Septum - [Olive] - UhOh Nose Chain ring
Necklace - [Olive] - the Fox Head necklace
Bracelets - [SYL] - Maxi-Stud Bracelet ~ Fi*Fridays
& [trs] - spiked bow cuff silver (rare) ~ gatcha!
& [LaGyo] - Axila bracelet type B
Rings - [Swallow] - Skully ring ~ The Dressing Room Fusion
& [O.M.E.N.] - Ring of Fire
Clutch - [LaGyo] - Baroque Clutch silver ~ The Arcade gatcha! *NEW*
Polaroid Camera - [u.f.o.] - pori polaroid camera The Seasons Story gatcha! *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment