Sunday, September 22, 2013

applejacked up

My Attic opened yesterday and is featuring some of the most adorable items all for L$95. The theme is Flowers in the Attic a.k.a. the creepiest children's book (I'm sorry, "young adult novel") that I ever read. You should load up on Flair's Slink nail appliers since they come in 2-packs and work with any season. However, hands-down the best things there were the luxe items like the Steffen Garcia's Blair dress, which can also be worn separately as a top & skirt, and the Emery safari shirts which I'll be posting tomorrow.

In other news, I'm getting a new computer in 2-3 weeks! No more taking pictures on the bf's gaming computer, emailing them to myself, and photoshopping on the old macbook. Yaaaaay! Plus I'll be moving back to windows after my college obsession with minimalistic apple products. This means I'll be able to play computer games again! Yaaaaaayyyyy. (Might not be good for my productivity.)



the look;

body;
Hair - [Tram] - A330 hair ~ groupgift  *FREE*
Skin&Appliers - [Al Vulo!] - Kumiko in Sunkissed ~ *n/a*
Eyes - [Ikon] - Perspective Eyes ~ The Boutique *NEW*
Nail Appliers - [Flair] - comes in a set of 2 nail designs ~ My Attic *NEW*
Moles - [Essences] - beauty marks
Shape - my own


clothing;
Dress - [Steffen Garcia] - Blair top & bottom ~ My Attic *NEW*
Shoes - [Milk Motion] - Salome Sandals

accessories;
Hat - [Elysium] - Louise hat w/ color Hud ~ L'accessoires *NEW*
Septum - [Olive] - UhOh Nose Chain ring
Glasses - [Le Primitif] - vintage hazel glasses (comes w/ sunglasses version) ~ My Attic *NEW*
Earrings - [O.M.E.N.] - #9 Parfum (comes w/ perfume bottle & ring) The Boutique *NEW*
Necklace - [LaGyo] - Valma necklace (color hud) Collabor88 *NEW*
Ring - [LaGyo] - Valma ring (color hud) Collabor88 *NEW*
Bracelet - [Noodles] - Fall into you charm Collabor88 *NEW*

scene;
Apple - [Poche] - let's play at the home of apple ~ Designers United *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment